Ride a wild adventure on horseback through the trails of Gran Canaria. Create unforgettable memories of your vacation in Gran Canaria with this activity.
- Discover the beautiful landscapes of Gran Canaria on horseback.
- Enjoy a safe and fun horseback excursion with knowledgeable guides and gentle horses, with safety equipment provided.
- Admire views of the island's great dunes and Maspalomas beach
Take advantage of the wonderful climate of the island to enjoy the natural spirit and the freedom of a horseback ride safely and for as long as you want. Choose the horse that best suits your needs and surprise yourself with the complicity that is acquired with these fabulous animals.
Discover the island with an exciting journey, touring the mountains of Gran Canaria along paths of extraordinary beauty, with a vast volcanic landscape and tropical plantations. From there, you will have views of all of Maspalomas and the famous sand dunes.
- Transport from the hotel (agree with the provider pick-up place and time).
- Horse ride for one or two hours, to choose.
- Professional assistant.
- Complementary horse riding equipment.
What should you know?
This activity is not recommended for clients with movement difficulties or with an illness that prevents them from walking or making any physical effort.
Minimum age 2 years. From 2 to 4 years old they share a horse with an adult at no additional cost.
Children under 4 years old can participate for free.
Helmets are provided to all riders, as well as safety vests for the youngest participants.
What should you bring?
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- 1 or 2 hour tour with hotel pick up and drop off
Hotels of Puerto Rico and Mogan
- 2-hour tour with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Excursion of 1 or 2 hours going to the meeting point (C. Islas Malvinas, 3, 35106 El Salobre, Las Palmas)